Fleas are not just annoying. Fleas are a source of discomfort and irritation for both pets and humans. People and animals that are allergic to flea saliva suffer from rashes.
- The flea is of dark brown or reddish brown
- The flea has a flattened body
- Measures 1 to 4 mm long (0.04 to 0.16 inches)
- It has no wings and can jump at a distance of 20 cm (nearly 8 inches)
- The immature flea does not bite
- Hides in our furniture, floors, carpets and bedding
- Feeds by sucking blood from mammals and birds
- The adult flea feeds several times a day
- The most favorable season for flea infestations is from August to October
- Lay an average of several hundred eggs during his life
- Consist of 4 to 8 eggs per spawn
Fleas can transmit parasites such as solitary worms or diseases such as typhus. Flea bites are often aligned or grouped in the same places and can cause inflammation and itching.
Call us without delay if you think you have fleas in the house! An expert will be available to answer your questions and indicate the right steps to follow.