FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I modify or cancel my order?
In order to ensure that your order reaches you as quickly as possible, once completed, the preparation of the latter begins near immediately. Such is the reason why we cannot modify or cancel a placed order.
- Can I modify my shipping address after my order has been placed?
We put all our efforts into delivering your products as quickly as possible. For this reason, we can’t change the delivery address once your order has been validated. However, you can pick up your order directly at our warehouse. In order to do so, you must inform us of the date and time concerning the pick up of your package.
- How can I return an item purchased from the OutPest online store?
If you are unsatisfied with any particular item, it is possible to return such to us and receive a full refund after contacting our support service. Please note that the following conditions apply:
– The products have not been used
– Products are returned within 15 days of receipt
– The products are in their original packaging and that the latter is not damaged. Carefully opened packages will not be considered damaged.
Contact customer service at 514-686-6068
- Is it possible to exchange an article that does not suit me?
No product exchange is accepted, only product returns are possible. Return the product that doesn’t suit you and you will receive a full refund – excluding used or damaged and returned products as well as customized products.
- How do I contact customer service?
Write to email@example.com or contact us at +1 (514) 686-6068
- How can I be sure that my order is being processed?
Once your order has been placed, you will automatically receive a detailed summary of your purchases, through email.
Be careful and ensure that the email you’re using to place your order is exact. Any and all information relating to your order will be sent to this address.
- In which countries do you deliver?
We ship across Canada and are subject to Canada Post delivery times. In the case of a request for express delivery, other conditions apply.
- What are the delivery delays and fees?
Variable according to the place of delivery and product availability.
Deliveries are carried out on business days from Monday through to Friday.
- Which transport services do you use?
In Canada, packages are shipped via Canada Post or our DHL partner – in the case of express delivery.
- Is it possible to send my package to a third party or to an address different from that of billing?
Yes, packages are delivered to the person and address indicated within the registered delivery information, even if such differs from the information indicated for billing purposes.
- Where are you shipping from
All of our products are shipped from Montreal, in Canada.
- How do I know if my order has been shipped?
When your order leaves our warehouses, your order’s invoice is edited and sent to you through email.
- Is it possible to exchange an article that I am unsatisfied with?
Exchanging products is not possible, however the return of such is.
Return the product that does not suit you and you will receive a full refund, excluding used or damaged returned products as well as customized products.
- How much will it cost to return a product?
In the event that the return is due to an error on our partbehalf, the return shipping costs will be fully refunded upon presentation of relevant proof thereof. Please contact us for more information.
- When will I receive my refund?
As soon as the returned product is received, the refund processing is done automatically.
Depending on the payment method selected for the order, the refund can take anywhere between 2 and 5 business days.
- What should I do if I received the wrong item?
If the item received is not the right one, please contact us. We will arrange to collect the merchandise and ship you the originally ordered product.
- What methods of payment are accepted on the OutPest online store?
You can pay for your purchases by credit card: Paypal, Visa and MasterCard.
- When will my card be charged?
The total amount of your purchase will be debited as soon as your order is confirmed through email.
- I am unable to complete the payment, what should I do?
If your payment is declined, verify that your card numbers or the expiry date are correct. Verify with your banking institution that they aren’t blocking the payment. For security reasons, our customer service doesn’t have access to your banking information, however remains at your disposal should you need any guidance.